To manage the many abstracts that normally sent to the APOCP General assembly conferences, There will be two ways of abstract presentations;
- Attending presentation which will be either as Oral or Poster presentation. For this kind of presentation, the presenter must attend the meeting to get the benefit of presenting at the conference. The attending abstract presenter are eligible to apply for travel grants . No registration fee or other charges for attending presentations.
- Online presentation which the author will present through video conference. The presenter must be online during the session that is normally two hours (the presenting infrastructure will be provide by organizers). There will be 100 US dollars charges for infrastructure use and the privilege received to publish their work in APOCP’s journals.
All the abstracts will be independently peer reviewed. Accepted abstract either attending or online are eligible for full text publication in one of APOCP’s journals.
How to prepare your abstract
Your abstract would be a PDF or MS word file to be uploaded using Abstract Submission Form (down this page). The abstract would not exceed 700 words and MUST have the following headings:
- Title: (write down the entire title of abstract)
- Authors list: (the name and last name of the author in a order that you desire)
- Authors Affiliations: (affiliation of each authors including position, department, university, city, country)
- Presenter name: (the name of the person who will attend the meeting to present either attending or online)
- Body of abstract: the abstract should be a structured abstract with the following headings:
- Material and Methods
- Keywords: (provide 3 to 5 keywords)
The limitation of 700 words count toward the body of abstract. The abstract could include a table in the result section.
Abstract accepted for oral presentation will be candidate for a full text publication in one the four journals published by APOCP (to learn about our journals visit APOCP’s publications page. ( APOCP’s Publication Page)