APOCP holds its the General Assembly and Regional Conferences in different countries of the region. The general assembly conferences are a biannual event in and regional conferences are the ad hoc events normally held in the request of our regional or country representative. At present the following events are present:
- The Online Symposium on the State of CARcinogen EXposure (CAREX) in Asia , 15-25 Dec. 2021
- The 11th General Assembly and Scientific Conference of APOCP will be held in India, 2022, under the auspice of Cancer Foundation of India (Soon the date and venue will be announced).
- The 10th Genera Assembly and Scietific Confrence of APOCP was held in Tehran, Iran ((NOW A PAST EVENT)
- The 12th APOCP Regional Conference, 16-18 Nov. 2018, Chengdu , Sichuan, China. (NOW A PAST EVENT)
APOCP Sponsored Events:
- The 7th Meeting of Asian National Cancer Centers Alliance (ANCCA)., 4-27 Oct. 2018, Jakarta, Indonesia (NOW A PAST EVENT)
- The 7th FIMSA Congress (FIMSA2018) in Bangkok, Thailand (NOW A PAST EVENT)
- XIIth International Epidemiological Association, Eastern Mediterranean Regional Scientific Meeting, Feb. 21-23, Beriut, Lebanon
The aims of APOCP are to provide opportunities for expert researchers to exchange mutual information for cancer prevention in the region. At this end, APOCP holds its the General Assembly and Regional Conferences in different countries of the region.
The general assembly conferences are a biannual event in which the Last one was held in April 2018 in Jeju, South Korea.
The regional conferences are the ad hoc events normally held in the request of our regional or country representative. The first regional meeting was held in Izmir Turkey in 2003 and the latest one was held in Nov. 2015 in Tehran, Iran.
APOCP is keen to support other regional scientific events. If you are interested in joining APOCP to hold a regional meeting, OR planning a joint scientific meeting, OR would like to have your own meeting under the auspices of APOCP, you need to register with APOCP where you can send a request. To reister please email us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.