APOCP holds its the General Assembly and Regional Conferences in different countries of the region. The general assembly conferences are biannual events, and regional conferences are ad hoc events normally held at the request of our regional or country representative. At present, the following events are present:
- The 12th APOCP General Assembly in 2024 is going to be held in Central Asian beautiful resort of Issyk-Kul (the Eyes of the Earth from space).
- The 11th General Assembly and Scientific Conference of APOCP will be held in India, 2022, under the auspice of Cancer Foundation of India ((NOW A PAST EVENT) .
- The Online Symposium on the State of CARcinogen EXposure (CAREX) in Asia , 15-25 Dec. 2021((NOW A PAST EVENT)
- The 10th Genera Assembly and Scietific Confrence of APOCP was held in Tehran, Iran ((NOW A PAST EVENT)
- The 12th APOCP Regional Conference, 16-18 Nov. 2018, Chengdu , Sichuan, China. (NOW A PAST EVENT)
APOCP Sponsored Events:
- The 7th Meeting of Asian National Cancer Centers Alliance (ANCCA)., 4-27 Oct. 2018, Jakarta, Indonesia (NOW A PAST EVENT)
- The 7th FIMSA Congress (FIMSA2018) in Bangkok, Thailand (NOW A PAST EVENT)
- XIIth International Epidemiological Association, Eastern Mediterranean Regional Scientific Meeting, Feb. 21-23, Beriut, Lebanon
APOCP is keen to support other regional scientific events. If you are interested in joining APOCP to hold a regional meeting, OR planning a joint scientific meeting, OR would like to have your own meeting under the auspices of APOCP, you need to register with APOCP where you can send a request. To reister please email us at “email@example.com”.